Website Promotion

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Good help site for newbies: Newbies And Novice Users Help Site: Website Promotion
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

One of the best ways I've found is through writing articles. These bring in fairly targeted traffic (if you write about the same subject as your website, of course!)

If you have an ezine, ad swaps also bring in some traffic, or you can place classifieds if you don't have an ezine to swap with. Again, you need to target.

But I have to say, I like promotion the least of all aspects of running a website!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carol on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 04:17 am:

Is anyone promoting a website? If so what are some of the better promotional tools you have found. How long has it taken you to get results to your site. I've been on the net for 7yrs. About 5 yrs in some type of promotional selling or affiliate programs. I'm finding it even harder now to pick the right programs. Working on a low budget doesn't help. Any feed back would be helpful.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page