Move a picture to a folder!

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Move a picture to a folder!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Saving pics to a zip or disc  1   01/20 05:20pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 08:04 pm:

Chaz, sometimes when copying a picture and pasting it into a different program (like from the web to a word processing program, etc.) there is a conversion that takes place and then the pasted picture may not be of the same quality as the original. It's a case of "something gets lost in the translation", i.e. in the process of converting. With some word processing programs, such as Word, it's better to use Insert - Picture - From File to get good quality.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chaz on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:42 pm:

Is there any loss of quality when saving or moving pics...i.e. drag and drop, copy and paste, cut and paste, send to, etc? I could swear that I read that somewhere...I believe it was referring to JPEG images also. Or was I just imaging this?

And is one method any better than the other?

thank you,
c.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 06:32 pm:

Right click on the picture or hyperlink, then left click on "Copy". Go to the folder you want the picture or hyperlink to be in and either left click on "Paste" on the toolbar or right click on an empty spot in the folder, then left click on "Paste".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 06:09 pm:

hi,
How can I do it? also, is it possible to move a hyperlink to a folder? clueless as always. Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page