Is There A Piece Of Software For Alphabetizing Lists Of Things

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Software: Is There A Piece Of Software For Alphabetizing Lists Of Things
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 07:55 am:

NoteTab Light took care of my need to alphabetize my lists. Thank you dreuby.....sure appreciate that.

longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 10:36 pm:

Note Tab ( http://www.notetab.com ) is a text editor with this function. There is a free version that you can try, with standard and paid versions if you need more features. Sort lines in a document with Modify > Lines > Sort > then ascending or descending.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend an application or program for alphabetizing lists, just plain old lists of things that one might want to keep track of. I do not have Word Perfect but I remember how well it worked when I used it at my place of employement for tasks such as this.

Thank you,

longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page