How can I do this?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: How can I do this?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
How can I turn on Wordpad?  5   06/18 10:40pm
Monitor  1   06/16 01:24pm
Additions To The Sounds Property List In Control Panel  4   06/15 02:50am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 03:38 am:

Thank you Richard, got it moved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 02:50 am:

Anon, If it is a "program" it should be in your Start/Program folder. If so, just drag it from your programs to the quick launch bar. Or right click on it and "Send to Desktop as a shortcut", then drag the shortcut from the desktop to the quick launch bar, wait until it turns into a vertical black bar and release, then go back and right click on the desktop shortcut and delete it from the desktop.

If it is in fact not a "program" that resides on your system tray and the right click option won't work, then go into "Windows Explorer" find the file and drag it to the QLB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 02:34 am:

hi,
I need to transfer a program from the system tray to the quick launch toolbar. Is that possible, if so can you tell me how? Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page