I'm Drowning in the sea of html! I can't load images

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: I'm Drowning in the sea of html! I can't load images
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 03:39 pm:

Is the image still on your floppy, or have you copied it to the directory containing your web page (on your hard disk)?

If you don't give the path, the browser will look in the directory where the web page is.

It won't bother to look anywhere else - so it may just be that.

Dianne R

PS It's not kind to abuse your keyboard with your head like that - really cruel, in fact! :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 02:54 am:

What's the tag you are using?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jill McCloud on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 07:03 pm:

Hello, everyone. Please help me. My head is REALLY hurting from banging it repeatedly on my keyboard. I have been through the WebPage Tutor a few times, I can figure everything out, except how to load pictures to my webpage. I am using html, I get my webpage started, type in my text, then get ready to plug in an image, I type in the html format for the image, save, refresh.......and NOTHING! I just cannot figure out how to take a jpg image I have saved on my floppy disk and move it the web page that I am creating. Any ideas, hints, tips, pokes, prods, ANYTHING will be most appreciated. I am really anxious to finish my first web page and, I am only frustrating the heck out of myself. THANKS EVERYONE!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page