Printing and Alphabatizing "Favorites"

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Printing and Alphabatizing "Favorites"
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qatv5b3@lycos.com on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 09:02 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wearywolf on Monday, July 08, 2002 - 06:04 pm:

To alphabetize your favorites go to
www.hyperq.com
This a neat little program to alphabetize menu and favorites. It runs every time you sart/restart your computer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Friday, July 05, 2002 - 08:15 pm:

SuziAnne, This is going to be rather long so hang with me.
To alphabitize favorites go to Start/Favorites/ right click on any one of them and then on "Sort by name", that will put them all in alphabetic order. Now comes the long part to print them.

With any window open in Internet Exporer, click on File/Import-Export, that will open the Import/Export Wizard, click on next, that will open the page where you need to select "Export Favorites"/ next/make sure "Favorites is highlighted/next/put a dot in "Export to a file or address"/click on Browse/navigate to "My Documents" (or wherever you want it to go), Type in a file name, make sure the "Save as file type" says "HTML", click on "Save"/next/Finish. Then open "My Documents" find your saved file, right click on it and then on "Print", you are in business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SuziAnne on Friday, July 05, 2002 - 03:45 pm:

Can you give me directions as 1.2.3 etc for printing out my Favorites. I am on DellNet with MSN e-mail. Can't figure out how to print out a list of Favorites. I have a yellow star above my homepage and e-mail that I click on to get the list that I have put in Favorites.

Also how do you alphabetize the Favorites list??? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page