Wordpad

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Wordpad
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Wordpad back  2   07/08 11:49am
Capital letters  1   07/06 05:48pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 01:04 pm:

I think this is a trojan - you should be able to get rid of it with SpyBot http://www.safer-networking.org/

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jerri on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 10:37 pm:

I have a problem and was wondering if someone had the same thing happen to them..Before I can make an ISP connection, a window pops with this on the top (mwsoeplg.dll word pad)..I have never used word pad and have no idea what these letters mean..The window is just a blank screen where a message might be..I went into word pad and it is the same (blank)..Does anyone have an answer for me..Thank you in advance for any information you might have to help me..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 11:38 am:

Open the programs you want to use, then right-click on a gap in the task-bar. You can then choose tile options - cascade, tile horizontal, tile certical.

When you want to go back to "normal", just use the "maximise" button at the top-right of your program window.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 12:02 am:

Does anyone know how to manage 2-3 windows where all can be seen?
Such as like a tutorial page and the note tab seen on two smaller boxes instead of having to click task bar back and forth??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, July 08, 2002 - 03:20 am:

Sunni,
Did you try unchecking wordpad, and close out windows setup, restart your PC and then try to reinstall it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sunni on Sunday, July 07, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

Dreuby,
I did that also, it wouldn't let me reinstall. wordpad has a check in the box,so it's in there..just moved...came up as a chat site??? I never go there...
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sunni on Sunday, July 07, 2002 - 01:43 pm:

Richard,
I did that and it came up as a chatroom, of which I have no idea how that happened.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 07:44 pm:

If it's been deleted, you'll have to re-install from your Windows CD.

How you do this depends on which version of Windows you have - in Win98 you choose Start>Settings>Control Panel then Add/Remove Programs. Click the Windows Setup tab to choose the compnent you want to install.
(or your CD may start on its own if you have autorun enabled)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 07:43 pm:

Sunni, try this: Start/Find/Files or Folders, type in Wordpad,click on Find Now, when it finishes, look for Wordpad.exe/ In Folder=C:\Program Files\Accessories- Size=200kb - Type=Application.
Doubleclick on it and it should open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sunni on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 05:35 pm:

I somehow lost/deleted wordpad. How do I find it?
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page