Frustrated

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Scandisk: Frustrated
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Browser  1   07/16 02:38pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Blue Boy on Thursday, July 03, 2003 - 05:50 pm:

My problem is the same as sunni's. I get the 'error on page' in hotmail home page. No link works. I am helpless. I run win 98 and XP. Anybody, please respond.
Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sunni on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

Richard
It happens on various web sites.For instance.. One of them is Delta airlines,I use to be able to View the seating chart and now I get the error.
Thanks,
Sunni

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 01:20 am:

Sunni, Is this only happening on the same web page? If so, then the page itself has an error in its script and it is not your computer that is causing the problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sunni on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 08:10 pm:

I went into microsoft for help for the runtime error,do I want to debug? then went into internet options and disabled script editor and left blank the display notification....Now I get error on page..I am running win 98 se and officexp...anybody know what's going on?
Thanks Again for your help

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page