Recovering "Favorites" folder after Re-formatting Hard Drive

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Has anyone heard of System Mechanic?: Recovering "Favorites" folder after Re-formatting Hard Drive
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 05:45 pm:

Anon:

Unfortunately, if your machine has been reformatted and you have no backup copy of your favorites, they cannot be recovered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 10:24 pm:

Hello there,

I was curious as to if there was a solution to recovering my "favorites" folder after I had re-formatted my hard drive.

I had backed up all my files and folders... so I thought. Until, I unfortunately found that I had forgot to backup my "favorites" folder.

It would be a complete disaster if I could not somehow recover my "favorites" folder. There was a bunch of links that were really important to me and it would a shame if I lost them.

I would truly appreciate any help that you guys would have to offer.

Thank you very much.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page