About autoresponders

TNC Discussion Board: Website Automation and Product Fulfillment: Autoresponders: About autoresponders
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Responder Otto  6   06/02 11:24pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ron Linke on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 02:09 am:

How does an autoresponder know what emails to respond to?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Charles on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 07:29 am:

Good Qu, I would like to know how they work too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 02:42 pm:

You set up your autoresponder with whatever you want to send out - an article, sales information, and so on. When you set up, you choose an account name which becomes the email address of your autoresponder. So if you sign up with someautoresponder.com, and choose an account name "sales", whenever an email is sent to sales@someautoresponder.com your sales letter will be returned.

You may not get info on whether your autoresponder has been requested - so if you email my autoresponder offering me a million dollars, I'll never know :( But you'll still get my sales email letter :)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page