Digital delivery

TNC Discussion Board: Website Automation and Product Fulfillment: Product Fulfillment: Digital delivery
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 07:45 pm:

Hosting services are telling me they don't have the capability as *an integral part of their hosting service* to automaticlay receive a thank you page and activate digital delivery.

I appreciate that the host will have my product stored on their server but some software seems to be required to 'receive the thank you page', from Clickbank for example, and 'auto activate' delivery of eBook and related bonuses.
Regards
Mike

Having read various info, I gather that Get Response, for example, enables the attachnment of eBooks, etc to an autoresponder message but I don't think that's what the professionals do.

I suggest they use a service that's additional to their your host service. If so, what is it and who provides it?

Sorry, but this must be pretty basic stuff. However...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, July 06, 2003 - 04:24 pm:

This depends on the hosting service - all paid hosting should allow you to have a thank-you page, but many free hosts won't.

It's a case of searching through all the info until you find the one that provides what you want at a price you can afford.

A good place is http://www.webhostingtalk.com to ask for peoples experiences with various hosts.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page