Website Automation

TNC Discussion Board: Website Automation and Product Fulfillment: Website Automation
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Autoresponders  3   06/12 06:48pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 01:15 am:

If you have any suggestions or first hand experience with automation, please use this section of the site. We're all waiting to see what happens here...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Candy on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 02:32 pm:

Affiliate program software for sale through newbieclub?
Hi all...
Been away for awhile..
I thought TNC marketed an affiliate software product. Can't seem to find. Want to be able to offer a link to one & found an old message where Josh sent me & the best there seems to be one of Cory Rudel's. Do we (TNC) have one yet?
Thanks
Candy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

TNC does not market any affiliate software at this time. Maybe someday...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jeffery Gale on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 12:36 pm:

I'm trying to find the address of a site, that you can send an eMail to and the contents of the eMail, will be added to the place where you put some code on a page of you website.
Can anyone help with this address please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 10:26 pm:

Hi Jeffery,

I use FlexWindow - http://www.flexwindow.com

I've only been using it two or three months, but I've had no problems so far.

Dianne R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jo Jones on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 02:36 am:

I don't know that this is the right board to post this, but if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I need to know how to send web pages that contain frames through email with out it being an attachment. I need to be able to send them as is to html mail boxes. Also, what is active x controls and how do I set my security to allow them to go through email?
As for the frames pages, I have tried copy and paste to Front page, I have tried changing the source code, and I've visited and tried "page getter" and nothing seems to work.
I would appreciate any help here whatsoever.
Thanks
Jo Jones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 10:37 am:

URgently needed advice, can anyone help.

Here goes, studied the internet, ready to start business but before l do l need to find a database thats easy to understand and affordable, something like order desk xpert that can be interfaced with a autoresponder. Any suggestions please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lisa m. george on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 05:29 am:

I am a Neewbie Affiliate starting a new marketing campaigne call pop-unders opposite of popups the marketing company I am signed with gave Me a code to put on My affiliate page. I am supposed to paste this code into the HTML of my web page, just before the closing BODY tag. I do not know how to do this I am adding the code to this email could someone on your team tell Me how to paste this code to My Affiliate web page also what is this **

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 11:30 am:

Hi Lisa
You'll need to open the web page file in a text editor such as Notepad (that should be on your system if you run Windows). DON'T use a word processor such as MS Word or Office - this will put invisible formatting into the file which will upset browsers like Internet explorer.

Copy the code they've told you to use, and scroll down in your text editor - the closing BODY tag will be almost at the end of the file. It will have a back-slash and the word BODY. Paste your code before that tag, and save the file. Then you'll have to upload it to your web site as normal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Larry on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 12:00 pm:

Hmmm...I have another question about putting javascript code at the end next to the closing BODY Tag.

What happens if more than 1 codes say to put them at the end there?

I have a few things I want to use and all of them say put this code right before the closing BODY Tag

Will more than 1 work OK on the same webpage?

Thanks

Larry

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page