Product Fulfillment

TNC Discussion Board: Website Automation and Product Fulfillment: Product Fulfillment
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Digital delivery  2   07/06 04:24pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 01:16 am:

Do you have experience with product fulfillment companies? Use this area to tell us about it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paul on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 05:27 am:

I'm building a website that's gonna process credit cards when the product (a downloadable ebook) is purchased. Once the card is processed, I'm gonna have the processor activate a CGI script which makes sure that the origination came from the card host and not someone else (like a scammer). This CGI will check the origin and, if OK, call a PHP script that will activate the download (again, after checking to make sure it came from my host and not somewhere else.) When I tried to test the script, I got a "You wish to download the .cgi file" box. QUESTION: How do I store these scripts so the computer knows it's something to execute, instead of a "file to download"? (as you can guess, I'm not any kind of script or perl or PHP knowledgable person, I got the scripts from someone else). Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ron Linke on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 02:46 am:

I'm trying to copy and paste a text link from one website to another. I can copy, but when I go to paste to the other site, I get a window that says function disabled. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page