Autoresponders

TNC Discussion Board: Website Automation and Product Fulfillment: Website Automation: Autoresponders
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jared on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 10:21 pm:

ok I set up the preloaded autoresponder as per insructions in the workshop and it even worked to send my self a test but how do I set it up to respond from my affiliates web page?
Jared

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Capt on Monday, June 11, 2001 - 09:10 pm:

Hi Everyone,
Please clue me in...
I want to add a code word to the end of my e-mail
address. e.g. capullen@mysite.com/newbies

This will be used with auto responders and the
word newbies will trigger a response about
the subject "newbies".

This newbie will appreciate your input.
Capt Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

Capt:

I am not quite sure how you can setup an autoresponder to trigger on a key word or phrase. However, if you setup an additional email address, even a forwarding address, you should be able to setup an autoresponder for it. Like: newbies@mysite.com.

If you want an email where the subject line contains the word "newbies", all you have to do is something like this:

(a href="capullen@mysite.com?subject=newbies") Email Me! (/a)

Just replace '(' with less than and ')' with greater than.

Hope that sorta helps,

Josh Lowe

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page