Autoresponders

TNC Discussion Board: Website Automation and Product Fulfillment: Autoresponders
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
About autoresponders  9   06/02 11:24pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kay Milam on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 05:05 pm:

I have bought an autoresponder and have read the setup requirements.
But....I still don't understand how to upload to my webhost.

Or how the messages link together.

I've emailed my supplier but haven't received an answer as yet.

Help,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Larry on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 11:46 am:

Hi Kay,

I'm sorry I do not have an instant answer. But, I can identify with you.
I tried to install an autoresponder for a whole month and couldn't figure it out.

Now, I have one about 98% installed but I still need help for something to complete it.

A few general things that come to mind are:

1) Do you have and know how to use an ftp program?

2) Does your host server need all cgi scripts to be uploaded to the cgi-bin?

3) Make sure that the .pl and .cgi files are uploaded as ASCII NOT Binary

Just a short checklist to start with

Hope it helps

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By David A. Bailey, Jr on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 04:44 pm:

hey larry,

how do I upload in ASCII if I use Cpanel?

Your Friend From Brazil,

David A. Bailey, Jr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sonship_quality on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 01:52 pm:

I have found two free autoresponders, one with advertisements, one without. The one with them is the easiest to use and has only email responders. The other one is for web sites and email.

My problem is, I don't understand any of this and my ezine is due to start in three days. I don't understand ASCII or any of that terminology.

My websites are also free. I cannot afford to start any with money right now.

Any suggestions?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page