Links in my received email do not work

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Links in my received email do not work
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jim Allen on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 06:31 pm:

Hi
When I click on a link in the email I receive either nothing happens or a new window flashes up then disappears. Most of the time nothing happens. If I right click on link and select copy shortcut then paste In Run or the browser address window the link works. Anyone know what I need to do.
Thanks In Advance
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rusty on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 03:35 am:

I hope someone is able to tell me how to get my links working on e-mail I receive. It does nothing when I click on the link within my e-mails. It used to work but it's been defective for over a month now.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Rusty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 08:54 pm:

Which email program do you use? Or is it on web mail?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 08:58 pm:

If it's OE, there's some info here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841793

(you'll have to copy and paste this link to make sure you get the whole thing)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page