Need email help pleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Need email help pleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By j fletcher on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 - 07:19 pm:

help! I've just started a small business, but am having probs with email. i cant seem to save them, as after i think i have, they vanish after sending one, and i need to have a few generic emails to be re-sent at different times. Also, i created a group file, but i cant seem to attach that to my email address whichever way round i do it! Please help me i'm sure its very basic but its taking up so much of my time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 09:43 am:

What e-mail program are you using? (Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus, Foxmail, etc) ?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page