Uh, testing testing

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Uh, testing testing
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 08:29 pm:

asdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bob Barnes on Saturday, March 03, 2001 - 05:20 pm:

I like to drop shortcuts onto my desktop, but lately whenever I do an icon appears that looks like a table card with a little pink heart on it. And it's useless, 'cause even though the website address comes up if I hover the cursor over it, when I click it, NOTHING happens. Anybody got any input into this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Saturday, March 03, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

Bob:

It seems like your file associations have gotten messed up for html.

Try this:

Click once on the file. Then, hold down shift and right-click the icon. There will be a choice that says "open with..." Select this choice.

Choose Internet explorer (the 'e' icon) or Netscape ('N' icon or ship paddlewheel)... whichever you use to browse the internet. Then, check the "always use this program to open these file types."

That should fix the problem of opening the files. I am not sure if it will change the icon back to what it is supposed to be, but I believe so.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page