Outlook Express Margins

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Outlook Express Margins
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 08:46 pm:

My printer will only print messages from Outlook Express right on the edge of the paper. It leaves off the first letter in each line because it is so close to the edge. It does not do this in WordPad, Works, or Word. Can you tell me how to reset the margins in Outlook Express?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rusty on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 03:39 am:

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT I CAN'T FIND A GOOD ANSWER. HELP!!! My printer will only print messages from Outlook Express right on the edge of the paper. It leaves off the first letter in each line because it is so close to the edge. It does not do this in WordPad, Works, or Word. Can you tell me how to reset the margins in Outlook Express?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 09:04 pm:

I can't find anything about margins on the support site http://support.microsoft .com

This is about changing font sizes:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;276435&spid=2578&sid=72
(you'll need to copy and paste to get the whole link).

You could also check your printers web site to see if there's a later driver, and check the driver settings to see if anything looks odd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 09:06 pm:

Make sure that you've applied any updates to OE, by checking the microsoft site.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page