Adding attachments to email

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Adding attachments to email
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Antony Clarke on Sunday, November 12, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

I am so new that I still make a rustling noise when used.
I receive email with attachments, some I would like to pass on.
Can you tell me the process?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jamie McArdle on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 05:14 pm:

Anthony

Highlight the message that you received the attachment in and then send it using the Forward feature (there's probably a button on the main toolbar that will let you accomplish this with one click). Check the Help file in your e-mail program for precise instructions.

Cheers

Jamie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Artsy on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 06:38 pm:

Hi, I really like your site. It has really been great help and know it will be in the future.
I have a question. I received an e-mail yesterday with an attachment image and it asks me if I want to save it or open it as text. My question is , how do I open it as an image? I opened it and it was all coded text. I would appreciate any help you could give me.
Thank again for a great site.
Thanks, Artsy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 04:24 am:

Artsy:

Don't open it as text. First, SAVE it. Make sure you save it in My Documents or some other known location. Then, open My Documents and double-click the file that you just saved. It should open as an image instead of text.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Houston Warner on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 03:59 pm:

Hi Folks,
Trying to get a project off the ground and I have the email addresses of over 50 leads. With my typing speed I will never get them typed in this lifetime. I have my letter typed into WORD97 and so far I haven't been able get it into the email that I want to send. I also have Word perfect and Word pro.

Anyone that can help, Thanks load's.

Greatfully, Houston Warner
pap1926us@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Vicky on Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 12:30 pm:

Thanks, Josh Lowe, for taking the time to answer Artsys question. I had the same problem for the past couple of months. (never before that time period though?) I had spent alot of time trying to find an answer to the problem but couldn't find anything even pertaining to the subject. Now, thanks to you, I am able to enjoy ALL my incoming email attachments.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page