Opening "nested" emails from AOL users...

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Outlook Express: Opening "nested" emails from AOL users...
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bill on Monday, February 09, 2004 - 06:37 pm:

Using Outlook Express, I often receive multi-forwarded emails from AOL users. Instead of one scrollable message with all the 'Fwd' messages in sequence, I get an AOL email with an attached email. Opening the attachment I see another attachment from the prior AOL mailer...etc, etc. How can I get to the real message without opening 17 windows within the same AOL email?

Thanks........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 04:32 pm:

Re:"nested" e-mails from AOL users,of 2/9/04.
Bill, if you ever get an answer to this please post back. I've posted a similar question a couple times with no reply. Now I have the same thing with a party that uses Yahoo. Don't either of these two programs allow forwarding from the "real" message?? These days with all the talk of the dangers of opening attachments,even from someone you know, you'd think that e-mail programs would have better options if in fact it is the program rather than the person that's sending.

Thank you.....

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page