Email Attachments

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Email attachment: Email Attachments
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Henry Smith on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 03:16 pm:

I'm wodering if there is a quick way to send more than one attachment at the same time. For instance, I just receiced four pictures of polar bears checking out a submarine that surfaced in an artic ice field. Id like to share them, but without just forwarding the email which has several other email addresses that I don't want to forward? Thanks for your help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 07:39 pm:

My email program allows several attachments - but remember that if they're photos or large pictures, it may cause a problem for the person you send to, especially if they don't have a fast connection.

Also email servers usually have a maximum size for attachments, and on my email program I can set the max size I want to download.

In OE, create a new message, with the email address you want to send to, then use Insert, File Attachment. Choose the file to attach, and click Attach. Repeat this for the other files.

Which email program are you using?

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page