Request emails sent to Hotmail instead of my Priority Mail Address

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Request emails sent to Hotmail instead of my Priority Mail Address
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pamela Butler on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 04:58 am:

Whenever I send an email to join an ezine or request info I am sent to Hotmail, In some I can ask for the info/ezine to be sent to my priority email address, but some won't accept anything in the body of the email. This is very annoying because I end up with the info/ezine at both my Hotmail and my priority email addresses and waste time sorting out and deleting the unwanted emails that eat up the space in my Hotmail mailbag.

When I asked one fellow to cancel his ezine at my Hotmail address, he said he didn't send his ezine there, so it must have been done by Hotmail. How can I get rid of this annoying problem? I am seriously thinking of transferring everything to my Yahoo mail account - a huge job.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page