My OE window is lopsided and I can't move it where I can use it.

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: My OE window is lopsided and I can't move it where I can use it.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Wanda Lemons on Wednesday, December 06, 2000 - 11:24 pm:

When I opened my mail program, OE, it opened to the lower right corner of my screen, covering up the bar on the right where I can scroll to view my email. I tried moving it by clicking on the bar at the top, but it doesn't move. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carl on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:25 am:

Hi Wanda
Its a long time since you posted this message so you may have found out the answer by now.
Anyway hold down the 'alt' key and the space bar together then hit the 'm' key. Your cursor will become a four pointed symbol. Now hold down the left mouse button and you can drag the window to where you want it.You can also move the window with the arrow keys instead of the mouse, hit enter when you are finished

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page