Domain names in Outlook Express

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Have several e-mail address-Can I receive all at once on Outlook Express?: Domain names in Outlook Express
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 06:30 pm:

Hello

does anyone know how to set up Outlook Express so that I can send and receive emails with my domain names. Example: info@mydomain.co.uk, sales@mydomain.co.uk etc.
It was no problem while with Freeserve/Wanadoo. I have changed to broadband with Tiscali and all of a sudden it does not work and nobody seems to know how to do it.
Please help if you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 03:10 pm:

If you're downloading your mail with OE, (rather than reading it online using webmail) then your OE settings for your domain names should remain the same.

What will change is the info on where OE gets your mail from (eg something like pop.tiscali.com and smtp.tiscali.com), and the forwarding settings on your web host - make sure they are now forwarding to your tiscali address, rather than your old email address.

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page