Have several e-mail address-Can I receive all at once on Outlook Express?

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Have several e-mail address-Can I receive all at once on Outlook Express?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Domain names in Outlook Express  2   10/09 03:10pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joann Frucchione on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

My daughter has several e-mail addresses from different sites. She wants to know if she can program Outlook Express to receive all of them instead of having to jump from one site to another as she is doing now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 11:28 pm:

Joann:

Depending on the mail address. If she is using Web mail, she will most likely have to continue to go from site to site. Check the options section of those providers to see about forwarding or remote checking of the mail.

If the mail accounts are POP accounts (usually non-free), then they can all be checked at the same time with Outlook Express. Just go to tools, accounts, and set up the account information.

Hotmail will allow reading of the mail from Outlook Express. Yahoo will allow it if you agree to recieve mailings from advertisers in your inbox. Different companies have different options.

Afraid that is all I can tell you on that,

Josh Lowe

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page