Questions about printing emails

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Saving email to floppy ?: Questions about printing emails
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 08:32 am:

I am using outlook express and I have three questions:

1- Is there a way to print all of my emails at one time -- either one complete folder at a time or all of the email files. I have a lot of messages and want to print them out at one time, not one at a time.

2- How do I adjust the font setting (size) for email printing? Right now all of my emails are being printed in a very large type size and I would like to use a smaller font size.

3- Is there a way to quickly re-format email mesages that I receive so that instead of being 60 or so characters long, they can all be full line, regular length?

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 12:46 am:

RE: Outlook Express;

A#1) There is no easy way to do this that I know of.

A#2) In OE, click view> Text size> select desired size of text.

A#3) E-mail that has been sent using a 'Hard' return at the end of the line will remain formatted like that, no matter what you do.

Not much help I know but maybe somebody else can do better...

Catchup

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page