Email manager... free

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Email manager... free
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Proud Newbie Club Member offers more help  1   10/08 01:58pm
Shaking Screen.  2   02/09 08:33pm
OE6 and Microsoft Office 97  1   05/06 04:53am
Email newsletters  1   02/15 09:58am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 09:23 am:

Once upon a time there was a hairdresser that want to build a we b site.

It all got very confusing lost ramblimg and torrent...

But I did it in the end.

www.hairee.com

But email is the problem. I havent got a clue about this stuff so i have treied many different forms of email manager.

This is about the simplest one I have used so go and get it its free.

www.eudora.com

Listen you newbie guys .Designed a good "easy" emailer for bulk mailing and... ill be your first customer
alan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pat0895 on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

Hello
How do I delete two hotmail address that I do not use anymore
Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 04:02 pm:

microsoft told me that an e-mail address cannot be deleted.tgey went on to tell me not to sign into the account for 30 days and it will become inactive and will automatically delete itself,hope this helps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aubrey Curless on Sunday, November 05, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

Every week, I get a dozen or so "junk mail" letters, which I have to either burn or throw into the trash. (burning is allowed out here in the country). Each week I get about as many "junk
faxes, which use up my paper and my imaging film
I don't send these people "flames" or "bombs". I
don't necessarily like it but what's the big deal
with spam. All you need to do is press a button and it dissapears. I would appreciate any comments about this. I don't spam myself so don't chew me out, I just want your comments. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Warren Contreras on Tuesday, November 21, 2000 - 01:46 pm:

Hi Aubrey, I agree with you as long as you get a few. But how would you feel if you open your email and there 183 junk emails mixed in with the 6 you must read? Ooops, I just deleted the most important one getting through all the junk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Playbaby on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 06:30 pm:

Hi all.. Occasionally I read an e-mail that I'd like to print out. Is there a way to print only the article and not all the routing addresses etc? I've highlighted the text I want, then clicked "print" but don't get any options. Today it took 3 pages to print out the small bit of info I wanted. Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 08:19 pm:

Playbaby,

You not only have to highlight the portion you want to print, but when you go to "File/Print", then when the next window opens you have to put a dot in the radio button titled "Selected", then it will only print what you have selected (highlighted). It still will print out the header information though, I don't know how to get around that. Don't use the "Print" icon (top, middle)on the toolbar, use the "File/Print"(top,left)

Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 10:40 pm:

Playbaby:

I know this is not a perfect solution, but...

You could paste the text into wordpad and print it out. Just press the windows key and R, then type in wordpad and hit enter.

Highlight your email text, press CTRL+C to copy, then click over to wordpad and press CTRL+V to paste it. Then print.

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 11:21 pm:

Hi Playbaby,

If I have any e mails that I wish to keep only part of I simply forward it to my Outlook Express, open it, then i click on forward again. When the box comes up you can delete anything you don't want by highlighting it and hitting the delete button. Forward this back to yourself and hey presto, all you will recieve is what you have left intact. I know this sounds a bit long-winded but if it is something you really want to keep it is worth it and it saves loads of ink and paper.
Hope this helps.

Arline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

What is the difference between ISP's and their E-mail services?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Sunday, June 17, 2001 - 11:05 pm:

Anon:

Not really much. Your ISP will determine how you conect to the internet - dialup, isdn, dsl, cable, so on. Let's say you use dialup. You want an Internet Service Provider that has good reliability - if you want to connect to the internet, you shouldn't get busy signals and disconnects consistently. You also want good speed - sometimes this varies on location.

Email is going to be email, no matter what ISP you have, or the connection you have. All that will change is your username@ISP.com. Once again, you want a reliable ISP, not one where every time you go to check your email, it times out or errors out.

Hope that helps?

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lynniea on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 10:39 pm:

Is there anyway in Netscape email to reject email from a sender?

I know that there are other email programs, but I prefer to have my email on my computer and enjoy the option to read off line as well as when I am connected to the internet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 06:13 am:

I'm on MSN. My email address is username@msn.com, which is what people type in when they send me email. Sometimes they get the message back saying their email message to username@hotmail.msn.com is undeliverable. I have also received email that was addressed correctly, but when it got to me it was addressed to username@email.msn.com. Does anyone know why hotmail and email was added? I sent messages to MSN but they are no help. They said they needed to know my hotmail password before they could investigate. I don't even know a hotmail password, I don't try to go to hotmail, that's just where the browser goes when I click on the email button in the MSN browser. And it automatically gives me my email, I don't ever have to put in a password. Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tsr on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 02:19 am:

On the subject of WADING through spam,from 15 Aug. until 15 Oct. 2001 I was hospitalized. When I got back to my machine and turned it on I had-GET THIS- 876 emails. I didn't know an ISP would let them pile up like that, MSN did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rainbow Mooncrest on Friday, August 02, 2002 - 02:26 am:

Hi playbaby,

Although this is probably a bit late, there is an easier way to print part of an email. If you highlight the part that you want to print and then do a ctrl+p you will get the print menu and then just select the select button and you should be fine.

Hope that this helps some. If you have any questions on how to do this feel free to email me.

Rainbow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PrettyLady52 on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 01:09 pm:

Is there something I can do about all the spam e-mails I receive that I don't subscribe to? It's getting frustrating to have to spend a half hour or longer deleting junk e-mails. Thanks. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Annie Kuzak on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 05:14 am:

Hi All

Does anyone know of a free email manager that I can use to organise my emails. (In other words gain some kind of productive system for scanning, sorting and deleting emails.

Also, if there are any tutorials on this subject would be g8fully appreciated. I get very little time to promote because I spend many hrs just going through emails from safelists I belong to!

I am not referring to bulk email.

Many thanks noodle7@dodo.com.au

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 09:07 pm:

I use MailWasher http://www.mailwasher.net to scan my mail on the server, and delete stuff I don't want. I'm on dial-up, so it's quicker than downloading it all, and I download my mail in batches whenever I go online.

I use Eudora for email, and filter (sort) stuff as it downloads. I think most email programs will do that, I just like Eudora.

Is that what you mean?

Dianne Reuby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By billp on Monday, February 09, 2004 - 04:46 pm:

Im using Outlook and every time I cancel attachment after viewing it I get this dialog box tis program perfomed illigal operaton and closess the outlook. Ive used repair kit,reinstalled Office,all to no help.Desparate Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marion Shean on Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 01:08 pm:

Back to playboy. I use a program that captures just only what you want. here tis.
http://www.creativesoftworx.com/shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pryuj80@gmail.com on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 07:11 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page