Changing Fonts in mid-stream

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Outlook Express: Changing Fonts in mid-stream
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Slow pc  1   09/11 03:46pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 06:32 am:

Hi,
Can anyone tell me why, when using Outlook Express, if you select a font that is different than the default font and you are typing a message and then use the scroll bar to go back and see what you have written and then return to type some more, the font reverts to the default? Same thing if you go back to change a word or correct spelling, it happens. Very aggravating, particularly if you don't happen to remember the name of the font you were using and have to find it again by trial and error. :o)

Is there perchance, a setting that can be changed in OE that lets the font (other than default) stay the same regardless of where you are moving around in the message while composing? Or is this just wishful thinking?
Thanks,
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 04:39 pm:

Re: Outlook Express fonts ( Sept.7,2001 )

I'm also having that problem, anyone have an answer yet?

Thanks,

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page