Paste to email

TNC Discussion Board: Email eats my time: Paste to email
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tom rogers on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 01:59 am:

I need to find out how to, scan a page into my puter, then paste it to an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 02:11 am:

Tom, Scan it to "File", save it to "My Documents", right click on it in "My Documents", then on "Copy" and paste it into e-mail message, either by clicking on the "paste" on the e-mail toolbar or put your cursor where you want it to go in the message, right click, then left click on "paste" in the drop down menu. This is just one way to do it, there are several different ways to accomplish the same thing. Are you using Outlook Express for your mail or something else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tom rogers on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 02:29 am:

Richard, thanks! I guess I didn't say what my email program was. I have MSN and YAHOO. will they work the same, as your first answer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 04:55 am:

Tom, I am not familiar with either one of those mailers, I use OE, but they should work the same I think. Don't you use Outlook Express on MSN?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tsr on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 05:52 am:

Richard, I do have OE. But when I have tried to use it I get an error message saying, it isn't my defalt mail carrier. But thanks anyway, I will keep trying your tips with MSN and Yahoo. Check out the results of my first attempt, posted under email questions, tsr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tsr on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 07:31 am:

Richard, Tom back to you. Thanks for the help, I got it done, your right click info worked out. I brought up my desktop and clicked on my documents,then right clicked on the form I had saved.Then I went up and left clicked on file, came down to send to, and went on down to mail recipient. It opened my yahoo mail automatically, and loaded the form into the email, after doing a virus scan. Many thanks on the right click tip. tsr

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page