Blank webpages

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Page not displayed: Blank webpages
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cass Lockhart on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:44 am:

Hi I am a new newbie and am having problems with some sites being completely blank. It says it is done at the bottom and even if I sit on that site for 5 minutes it still is blank. Even microsoft update is blank. Please help. I am using 98SE. And I have internet explorer 6. Thanks alot.
Cass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 10:22 pm:

I've found this too - it may be lack of memory, as I don't get the problem so much on my new PC.

It could be a web problem - clicking the refresh/reload button may force it to load the page correctly. Or the page/site may have a problem, and you could try later, possibly when the internet is less likely to be busy.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page