Address Bar not displaying in Internet Explorer 6

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Address Bar not displaying in Internet Explorer 6
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Douglas on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 04:30 pm:

I wonder whether spmeone can help me with a problem?

I am running Windows 98 (second edition) with IE6 and recently the address bar at the top of the browser screen has disappeared.

When I click "view", "toobars" and then "address bar" I cannot get it to return.

I have defragmented and run virus scans with up-to-date software but with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Douglas Mills
enquiries@ebusinessdirections.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 10:38 am:

Are the toolbars locked? (View > toolbars, a checkmark by "toolbars locked")

Try changing that, and see if it makes a difference.

You will probably get an answer here:
http://support.microsoft.com
Choose Internet Explorer, and type your question, eg Address bar missing, and it should give some suggestions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 12:54 pm:

Right click on a blank spot on the toolbar and see if the box for adress bar is checked.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page