Have you been away, or was it me.

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Have you been away, or was it me.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 03:06 am:

Hi Guys,

I have not been able to access the forum board since 16th November, I was just wondering if it was you or I that were experiencing problems. I have tried every day since then but no luck until today. Could anyone explain what happened?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 01:52 pm:

Arline,
Had to be just you, I have been on here every day for the last two weeks, no problems.
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jamie McArdle on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 09:15 pm:

Me too. Only came back on today (30th) - that's two weeks. I was actually thinking of putting another board up assuming that The Newbie Club had disbanded!! Couldn't even ping/traceroute it.

Odd.

Jamie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Thursday, November 30, 2000 - 06:56 am:

Hi Jamie,

Having spoken to several of my friends this side of the pond in London, Liverpool, Hull, Stevenage and several other places, we must assume it was something to do with the servers in the good old UK, because they couldn't get into the club either. Hope you enjoyed your break, and I still owe you a beer.

Regards

Arline.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page