Reload your browser

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: BROWSER RELATED: Getting a new Browser: Reload your browser
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hilary Diffenthal on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 06:56 pm:

A site I visited recently said "If you can read this message you need to reload your browser".......how do I do that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 09:48 pm:

You can use the "refresh" icon - it looks like a piece of paper with two arrows on it. Or you can press F5.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hilary Difenthal on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 07:20 pm:

Thanks dreuby, I've tried that and the page refreshed with the same message,I should mention the page opened OK and and I could view the contents....just that darn message has me foxed!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 02:50 pm:

It may be an error on the web page - what's the address, and I'll see if I get the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hilary Diffenthal on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 07:20 pm:

Thanks,I'd appreciate that...http://tvnewslies.org/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page