Hyperlinks on a page good for only one hit.

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Hyperlinks on a page good for only one hit.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Wealth. . . And The True Riches Of Life  1   03/04 03:02am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By James Murphy on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 01:03 pm:

Why is it that I get an error message when I click on an entirely different hyperlink on the same e-zine page? I overcome this by copying and pasting into a new open window. I am operating Windows 95. Thanks, James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 04:29 pm:

James:

Would love to help, but could you provide a little more information? Like, which browser are you using. And, what does the error message say?

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, March 04, 2001 - 02:27 pm:

Hi:
I am needing help copying & pasting hyperlinks into my AOL Browser. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page