Problem with Outlook Express

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Problem with Outlook Express
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
How can I seperate Mail in Outlook Express?  1   05/09 03:17pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

I have a box that appears each time I open my E-Mail. It says "Outlook Express could not be started because the last time OE failed to exit correctly while waiting for another instance to exit" . Then once I leave the e-mail I can't not get back to it. As I try to close out, another box appears and says that the OE Store Cleanup Thread is not responding. I then have a choice to wait, end task or cancel. After chosing one and waiting for a few seconds the computer will shut down correctly. What can I do to correct this. It is very annoying!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 10:00 pm:

RE: Outlook Express:

Just re-install OE and this should take care of the problem. If you haven't yet, get the latest upgraded version from M$.

Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kota12 on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 11:01 pm:

My problem with OE is that after downloading messages, I always get an error message saying it isn't set up correctly. I followed all the directions on my browser so I don't know what to do next.
I also have trouble at times sending messages for the same reason given, but sometimes they are sent with no problem except I always get the error message.
This is starting to get tedious and I'd like to know what to do about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 04:14 pm:

Can you post back with the exact error message that you are recieving? This will help in figuring out what exactly is going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gil Craton on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 05:11 pm:

How can I transfer prospect leads from e-mails to my autoresponder?

Also, how do I send out letters and ads with the click of a button in my e-mail?

How do I setup my mailing list so I can do the above procedure?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 04:54 am:

I keep getting a login error to mail server in outlook express. It said that my password and user name were invalid. What do I need to do to try and correct this error?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 07:28 pm:

I have a problem with my address bar. For some
unknown reason, I have lost all the URL's that
were in the bar. How can I retrieve my subscriber
list hiding in the bar? I had this happen once before and someone in the newbie program helped me get them back where I could use them as needed. Does anyone know how I can retrieve these
URLs?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page