Surfing Problems

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Surfing Problems
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Renee Pritchett on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 11:11 am:

Hello,

I am having problems when surfing when a page or pages will stop responding. I cannot do anything except press Alt+Cntrl+Del. It will say "So-and-so" is "Not Responding". I will select "End Task". Then another message pops up that says it is "Not Responding". I choose "End Task" again and it closes that screen, but then I have some software programs that will not function properly after that until I reboot. This is happening several times every day.

I am also having problems when I connect to the internet with the browser not bringing up any pages. I am connected, but I cannot view any pages. I usually have to reboot to correct this problem.

I am using Windows ME and IE 6.0.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Renee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By iceteez on Saturday, October 20, 2001 - 11:22 pm:

The first paragraph is something I end up doing and gets very frustating and does anyone know why a keyboard freezes up then have to reboot again and a friend in computers doesn't know either and tried changing mouses and keyboards no luck!!!!!!!
What do I do?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page