Browser problems

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Browser problems
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Internet Explorer 5.0 Script Error Messages  1   12/16 05:48pm
No offline pages  2   09/07 04:55pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jim on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 06:45 pm:

Recently (and all of a sudden) none of my browsers work - AOL, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, none of them! I can dial in to my ISP and connect to them without a problem, but I can't get into any of my browswers without generating a page fault. I'm reduced to waiting for time on my wife's machine to get on line. Do I have a software problem, a modem problem, or what? HELP!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Yvonne on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

I need help...when I try to play Pogo or Yahoo games (and a few others), I get an error that says my Java is missinstalled or corrupted.It says to fix it, I should uninstall my browser,then reinstall the upgraded version...I know I would probably go to add & remove programs to remove it, but how will I get it back? Will the program still be listed on the add part to reinstall it?
I sure would appreciate any help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dave macpherson on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 10:04 pm:

hi folks ... i've been a newbie club member for a few years now and am still very pleased ... i've done something to lose my chat ability ... i'm running win. 98 SE and tried reinstalling to no avail ... also tried downloading Sun Java machine, but it says i don't have enough ram ... yahoo chat won't load ??? ... any suggestions would be helpful ... thanks ... dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 06:26 am:

Were you chatting via Yahoo before?

Did you do anything (eg, load a new program) before the problem arose?

Have you tries reinstalling?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page