Page not displayed

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Page not displayed
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Blank webpages  2   03/03 10:22pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DAWN RINDFLEISCH on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 09:35 pm:

Ever since I installed IE 6, I cannot get to some links, but that's not new. Now, no matter what store, or business, that I try to use, as soon as the order is taken, and I try to finish by using credit card, that "page cannot be displayed" comes up. I like shopping online, but have been unable to for a month. I've tried adjusting some browser settings, but to no avail. Can someone help me? Dawn dawnmoya@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 09:58 pm:

Go to Tools/Internet Options/ Security - Change your security setting to "Internet", that should do the trick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 07:17 am:

Also make sure that cookies are enabled in Internet options / security / custom level.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page