Screen size / Page size / Frame size

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: BROWSER RELATED: Screen size / Page size / Frame size
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard Conboy on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 03:51 pm:

I just switched from using a laptop with a 14" screen to a desktop with a 19" screen. Now, when I get on the Internet (with IE 5.5) all the screens I look at are "even larger" than the 19" increase and I am having to deal with left & right scroll bars. How do I reduce the size of the whole website page so it fits in the window I have. Boy, I hate these left & right scroll bars!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 12:36 am:

Richard,
Go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/Display/Settings Tab/Screen Area. Change the screen size by moving the slider, click on Apply and OK, you can always go back and change it. For a 17" screen my setting is on 800x600.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page