Dissappeared!!!

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: BROWSER RELATED: Dissappeared!!!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bonnie Peacock on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 05:58 am:

Hi! I need help!!!
I'm using yahoo and my Bar that is usually at the top where the File, Edit, Back, Forward and address is gone. Can someone please tell me how to get it back?
Thanks,
Bonnie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 05:58 pm:

Bonnie, rightclick on the bar where the stop back and forward button appears, then left-click on the Yahoo bar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bonnie Peacock on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 07:45 am:

Thanks Josh but I don't even have the stop back and forward buttons. They are all gone. Help!
Bonnie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

Bonnie, is it running full screen mode? If you think it might be, press F11 at the top of the keyboard. Or, if that isn't it, press F11 again to get back to the normal view.

Click View from the menu bar / toolbars / Click these:

Standard buttons
Address bar (if it isn't checked already)
Yahoo

That should set you back to where you need to be.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page