Bad command line format

TNC Discussion Board: Browser business: Bad command line format
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marten on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 07:17 am:

I haven't been able to get rid of this popup.
Anybody know how? I have windows ME

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

Does this occur when you startup your computer?
Like, right after booting up?

Does it give any details besides what you titled your post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marten on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 07:40 pm:

It occurs at startup
The message is
long filename backup
bad command line format

It started about 3 months ago when the SULFNBK.EXE
message (virus?) came around. I deleted & since reinstalled that program.
This popup is just annoying.
Thanks for your help
Marten

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By canajan@shaw.ca on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 04:38 am:

Josh Lowe
Did you find anything about this Bad command line format?
Marten

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 11:14 pm:

Marten, do you have norton antivirus installed?

For some reason, I am thinking this is an AV issue of it detecting a problem with some long filename. On the error message, at the top, does it have a program name? Is it the regular looking error message with an OK button?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mkoops@shaw.ca on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 03:23 am:

The box (2" X 3" WIDE)has LONG FILENAME BACKUP X
& on the 2nd line it has
A BIG RED X & BAD COMMAND LINE FORMAT

THATS IT.

YES I HAVE NORTON'S ANTIVIRUS
WHAT'S AN AV ISSUE?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page