Webpage Slideshow Problems

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Webpage Slideshow Problems
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Thomas on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 07:15 pm:

For weeks now I have been hunting around on Google trying to find a decent slideshow program script etc that will show the pictures on my site as I would like. I must have D/L at least a couple of dozen programs/Scipts and saved off upteem webpages in the hope of find one?

But sadly I still end up going back to the first two scripts that I found.

Rather that trying to explain here it would been better if you had a look here http://bosscat.topcities.com/ScrollTest.htm

as it would give you a bit better understanding as to what I am looking for/trying to achive.

Anyone any ideas how these two scripts could be combined?

Regards
TC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 06:30 pm:

Thomas, have you tried PowerPoint? it's a great program that allows you to show one picture at a time, with or without transitions, and also allows you to set up a slide show that will run right to the end without transitions, or will run continuously (in a loop, start to finish and start over again, non-stop in "kiosk" fashion) - your choice! It allows animation on slides, various backgrounds, music, etc. - a superb program! Am planning one for my website too, so will let you know how it works when it's finished. The slides can be sent by email too, as long as the file isn't too large.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page