How do I delete a message in the "Outbox" that won't send?

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: How do I delete a message in the "Outbox" that won't send?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Eva on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 12:18 pm:

There two (2) messages in my "outbox" that contains pictures and it won't send them.. But everytime I open Outlook Express, the messages attempts to send and it takes nearly 8 hours and then there is a pop-up window that says: "there has been some errors found in the messages, and it can't not be sent at this time"..
What can I do to delete the entire two messages containing the pictures.. ? I'll just not send them ..Eva

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, April 07, 2003 - 11:31 pm:

Eva:
Just like anything else. Highlight and delete.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bizibee on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 04:05 am:

You can also left click the message and then click on delete. Your messages were probably to large to send if you were sending pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 12:16 pm:

Open your outbox, click on the first header and then click on delete, then repete for the next message. Try sending pictures that are in the 400 to 600 pixels, they will send better.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page