Frozen Mouse

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Frozen Mouse
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Enlarging text of emails  2   06/23 10:46am
Frozen Cursor and screen saver keeps scrolling  1   03/30 10:33pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sherri on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 10:54 am:

Is there anything to do, other than just turning off the machine, when the mouse freezes?
Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chaz on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 12:32 am:

Control, Alternate Delete...or is that what you mean ?

Mine has a reset button, when all else fails.

You don't by any chance have a cordless mouse, do you? When the batteries get too far spent, the mouse freezes...anyway, mine does...just happened a couple of days ago as a matter of fact.

good luck,
chaz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave_Cat on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 08:46 pm:

Have you taken it apart and done the spring thing. Seriously.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By csemke on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

Thanks to those who responded to my querry about
my frozen cursor and scrolling screeb saver. Yes, I do have a cordless mouse, will check the battery. Son't have "Renew" so can't try that. Also, if a new battery does not help, I will take it apart.
Oh yes, I tried Control, Alt, Delete but that did not solve the problem either.
Thanks so much -- my first experience with this service.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page