Boxes with red x instead of picture

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Boxes with red x instead of picture
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
TO MANY FILES IN COMPUTER  1   06/15 03:50pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 12:14 pm:

how do i fix this???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dolly Wilson on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 10:32 pm:

I would love to know the answer also, but I think it might be in the security settings...I tried changing to a lower security level, and it didn't work, so who knows?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 05:08 pm:

In IE, go to Tools, Options, and choose the Advanced tab.

Scroll down until you come to "Show pictures" - in XP this in MultiMedia, but if you have Win98 it may be under another heading.

If it's ticked (on) pictures will show, if not, the red X will display instead. This makes pages download faster - the pictures aren't downloaded.

If it's just on one site, it could be a broken link on the web site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 06:22 am:

Trying to print a picture from Images file with HP DeskJet-- print is magnified greatly

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page