Clipboard

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Clipboard
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Max on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 03:38 am:

I was able to copy from a web page or an email to my word processor. Now it will not do it.

Web page to email, email to email, word processor to word processor and word processor to email all work. It is just when I try to copy from a web page or an email to the word processor that it does not work.

When I look at the clipboard viewer, what I have copied is on the clipboard.

Any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

I am having the exact same problem all of a sudden. It has just started the past week or so. Before that I was always able to do it anywhere. Would really like some help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ann Adams on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 07:09 pm:

I too am having this problem. I am using WIN98, so I know the clipboard cannot be full since it only holds one thing at a time. It works just great within each program, but not program to program like it always did before. Please let me know if you have a cure. This is a very bad problem for me as I use this feature a lot!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page