Loads of Emails Copied to Floppies That Can't Be Read

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Loads of Emails Copied to Floppies That Can't Be Read
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 01:13 am:

Hi, I have Win98SE, IE 5.5 and OE 5.0
In the past, I copied several hundred e-mails to floppy disks and they are of no use to me if I can't read them back. Step by step, please tell me how to read them back once I place my floppy into the floppy drive. Thanks so much! longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 03:22 pm:

put the disk in the A drive. DOUBLE CLICK MY COMPUTER Double click the A drive Double click the file you want to open. It should open Outlook Express or your email program for you to read the message. You will have to do each one like this to read it.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page