History Bar In TaskBar Lonely As Can Be

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: History Bar In TaskBar Lonely As Can Be
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 05:01 am:

Hi, Hope someone can help. Just loaded IE6 from IE5. Still using Win98SE. I used to see the days of the week next to the History Bar in my taskbar. Like Mon-Fri, Today, etc. Now, the History Bar is sitting there, lonely as can be. How do I get the history days of the week to show up again. I can access the history list from IE but not the days of the week from the taskbar. Thanks in advance for any advice and assistance.
Longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 11:48 am:

Once you've opened the history panel, there should be a "View" button at the top. You can use this to change how history displays the pages it has stored.

Is the button there?
Dianne Reuby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 04:30 pm:

Thank you "yes". I opened the view button at the top and I can see what is there today, but what I am refering to is the "History Toolbar" at the bottom of my desktop taskbar down below the start button. History is listed there but I used to have the days of the week listed next to it too for quick viewing from the taskbar. How do I get them back? Thank you again, so much! longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:01 am:

Hello I also just discovered that on my Desktop, the History Icon when clicked, will not open. But,in Windows Explorer, I see a "+" next to History and it will expand for me with the days of the week. I hope someone will be able to diagnosis my problem. Thanks again, longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page