Microphone not working

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Microphone not working
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By brisey12@yahoo.co.uk on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 07:18 pm:

I bought a new mic at the weekend & after changing 1 of the recording option boxes within the Volume Control window the mic started working fine. When I tried to use the mic the day after though it didn't work.

I don't know which option box I checked, but I wanna get the mic working. If you know what I should do, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks.

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 12:17 pm:

Hi Brian, Go to volume control, then click on Options, then properties, scroll down to mic....make sure the box has a check in it. Also look at the advanced settings on the mic slide on the volume panel. Also, make sure the on/off setting on the mic is on.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page